FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Thank you for taking the opportunity to use our Trial Membership Program. This unique opportunity allows you to use the club on a trial basis so you can experience all that Fitness 1440 Richland has to offer. To qualify for the Trial Membership program, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be a first time guest and not have used a guest pass in the past
- Local resident (not a college student)
- Show a valid I.D.
Because this is such a special opportunity and because we want to provide you the best possible service we have specific aspects of the Trial Membership Program we ask all participants to adhere to. By participating in the Trial Membership Program you agree to the following:
- You are allowed full access to the club during staffed hours.
- You must meet with one of our Fit Pro trainers at least twice in the first week so we can take you through a workout as well as provide you with an orientation to some of our equipment. We want the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.
- You must present your Trial Membership Card to the front desk each visit and it will be returned to you once you leave.
- You do have the opportunity to forgo (or trade in) your Trial Membership to receive discounts on a Fitness 1440 Marietta membership.
- You agree to abide by all Fitness 1440 Richland member policies, procedures, rules and regulations and have signed a workout waiver.
Again, enjoy your trial membership at Fitness 1440 Richland and thank you for making us your choice for health and fitness.