Cancellation and Member Freeze Policy
Membership Cancellation Policy
We hate to see you go but if you must we ask you abide by the cancellation policy outlined in the membership agreement. Here are the specifics:
- You must provide a 30-day written notice. We actually provide you 30 days from your final payment so you don’t lose out on any time to use the club.
- We ask for you to come to the club in person so we can provide you a written receipt of cancellation.
- If your maintenance fee is due during the 30 day period you will still be obligated to pay it.
Membership Freeze Policy
Members may put a hold or “freeze” on the membership for up to 90 days.
- If you paid in full for your membership, your time is added to the membership when it expires.
- If you are paying monthly, we just stop the payments for 90 days.
We do require you to come into the club to fill out a Membership Freeze Form, so we both have a record of it.