MONITORED 24 HOUR ACCESS
Here are the policies for the 24 hour access:
24-HOUR ACCESS WAIVER
PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION RISK AGREEMENT PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING
24-HOUR ACCESS IS A PRIVILEGE FOR OUR MEMBERS ONLY. GUESTS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE GYM WHEN IT IS NOT STAFFED. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IS ACTIVE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, IN THE FACILITY. MEMBERS WHO “PIGGY-BACK” OR “TAILGATE” IN A NON-MEMBER WILL TRIP AN ALERT AND LOSE 24-HOUR ACCESS PRIVILEGES. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL LOSE THEIR MEMBERSHIP WITHOUT COMPENSATION.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT FITNESS 1440 HAS THIS STRICT POLICY TO PROTECT OUR MEMBERS AND OUR BUSINESS LIABILITY.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the programs, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in Fitness 1440 facility is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLEGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with the terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELESE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Fitness 1440, its officers, officials, and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct events (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILTIY, OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLEGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Your key tag is for YOUR SOLE USE ONLY and is your sole responsibility. It cannot be transferred, sold or borrowed. If your key tag is lost or stolen it is your responsibility to notify Fitness 1440 management immediately, in writing to receive a new key tag number. You will continue to be charged until the key is deactivated and replaced.
- If you fail to make payment on your membership, your privileges will be suspended until account is reconciled. Late fees will be accrued monthly as well as returned charges from the bank. If account goes past 60 days it may, at Fitness 1440 management’s discretion be turned over to a third party collection company and affect your credit.
- This facility is under 24 hour video surveillance. Any act deemed harmful, to include theft, damage to or abuse of equipment, allowing access to non-members, or harassment of other members may result in loss of gym privileges without refund as well as prosecution to the full extent.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABLILTY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.