Why should you do personal training? You may ask… Well, here are a few reasons…
- You’ve never been in a gym before, or you’ve just never worked out.
- You have a previous injury or health complication.
- You need help with form and machine guidance.
- You’ve been working out on your own for awhile, but not seeing progress.
- You’ve been working out for a while, seen progress, but now you are bored and need professional inspiration.
If you feel like you fall under one of these categories, then personal training is what you’ve been looking for!
What will you get from personal training?
- Personal Plans
- Faster Results
- Proper Technique and Form
- Expert Instruction and Injury Prevention
Sounds great right?! So how do you get personal training here at Fitness:1440 McDonough?
The first step, is to have a FREE one-on-one assessment with one our of our personal trainers. During the assessment, you will talk to the trainer about your goals, what has and hasn’t worked for you in the past, and other various things to give the trainer an understanding of where you’re at, and where you want to be. Also, you will be physically assed, to see where you’re at physically so the trainer knows where you should start to properly reach your fitness goals.
You’ll also get all the information you need about our gym, and about all the gym offers such as; personal training, classes, and memberships.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!!
Give us a call at 678-782-6566, or come on into see us at 294 Racetrack Rd, McDonough, GA 30252.